Monday, July 27, 2015

Antman and the future!

Not much news on a monday, I think ill just jabber on. Antman was a surprise, went in not really caring about the character and left wanting more. Not much of a spoiler, but I would advise everyone to stay after the credits, this being a marvel movie you probably already know you should do this, they show a brief scene from captain america civil war, very brief but it is a cool treat for marvel fans. Really glad they pulled off an antman movie, however, they've been working on this for close to a decade if not more than, I got the feeling Edgar Wrights version would've been a better film, but what can ya do.

I have a few things to say about the upcoming captain america civil war film. The number one thing would have to be, why rush and adapt the civil war arc, and condense it into ONE film. On top of that, civil war had ALOT of marvel heroes and villains, theres no way on gods green earth they can successfully adapt this into 3 films let alone 1. Also, why make it a captain america film, the entire point of the arc was that you weren't sure who to root for, what are people going to think going into this movie, guess I cant root for ironman cant I. I wont spoil what happened to the captain in the comic, but if its disney handling this film, there is no possible way it can be done. Of course I have to remind myself that when the avengers was announced, the first thing that came to my kind was, yep this is gonna suck, so I am wrong from time to time.

After seeing the batman v superman comicon trailer I gotta say I have hope again. Fucking movie has been completed for more than a year now and finally there releasing it, competition had a lot to do with it but still, warner bros doesn't seem to be very confident of this film. That being said, I still want to see it, I like that we don't have to sit through another batman origin, there will of course be flashbacks, but I like were getting a weathered and bitter batman. I'm also one of the few who enjoyed Henry Cavills superman, man of steel did have flaws but I think the dark and serious superman was the way to go. Hopefully theres some news tomorrow!   

No comments:

Post a Comment