Tuesday, July 21, 2015

july 20 2015

Over the weekend I saw a new film, new to me at least. Here on earth, starring Chris Klein and josh hartnett, basically a rip off of a walk to remember which was a better film. While I was watching this I realized something, for some reason or another I HATE Chris Klein. Not sure why, could be because his acting is atrocious or.....nope maybe I just hate him, the movie didn't convince me he should be liked either. During the course of the film Chris and josh are vieing for attention from this girl, who's joshs girl already, and there is no reason whatsoever to actually root for Chris's character, hes a stereotypical DOUCHEBAG! You end up feeling sorry for josh because of course the girl is gonna go for the asshole.

I could've gone into that more but my head started to hurt, the movie was bad. Not much in movie news, a 21 year old was found dead in demi moores swimming pool, dont know why, but I found it funny. Benicio Del toro is being eyed for the villain role for star wars episode 8, he was going to be kahn in star trek into darkness but turned it down, it begs the question how does the force awakens end, clearly it ends on a cliffhanger, proving my point that the new star wars will give us the big middle finger and leaving us with more questions than answers. I got a bad feeling about this, hehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment