Tuesday, July 21, 2015

july 21 2015

I am about to review a film most love but I didn't. Be aware, this is just one assholes opinion of a film beloved by many. Jurassic world, the fourth in the Jurassic park franchise that is comprised almost entirely of new characters. Lets start with how I felt going in. I had heard rave reviews from critics and friends alike, but I was still on the fence having not seen it, I felt a disturbance in the force if you will. A few minutes into the movie I start to hear the signature Jurassic park theme, only something was off, it wasn't as seamless as it should have been, thats because I noticed later, they just took the track off of the soundtrack from the first film, think im lying look it up on youtube its the exact same track, funny enough they never play it again the entire film.

Then the characters start to infuriate me, the only one I liked was Chris Pratt's. One minor annoyance was whenever there was a helicopter in the scene it looked like a toy, but people came out of it, I was flabbergasted. The number one thing I didn't like and it seems weird but I felt it would've been cool. You never really hear the signature t-rex roar, its always mashed together with different sounds, was there a need for that, seriously just give us the t-rex roar from the first one unspliced. Many more things annoyed me but I wont go into them, I left the theater feeling like Stan from that one episode of south park where all he hears is shit and the doctors diagnose him with being a cynical asshole.


Not much in news, they're making a minecraft movie and why not, right. They're also making an emoji movie (HUH). Disney is back with more live action announcements, this time its the sword in the stone, to Disney I say, if it turns out like that god awful king Arthur movie, I will never go to another Disney film again. Wait...Disney owns marvel..........dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment