Thursday, October 15, 2015

I thought you were dead!

Well, its been a long time folks, anybody interested in another Bridget Jones film! Yea me neither! The Pride and Prejudice and Zombies trailer is up and looks just as ridiculously awesome as Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter! James Cameron announces new Avatar comics, (BLEH! Just make the damn sequels already!). The Expendables 4 has been green lit, bet ya cant wait for a PG Expendables film because you know thats coming right?! The new animated film Batman: The Killing Joke could be rated R says writer, yea and I'm a monkeys uncle........wait a minute! Thor and Hulk will team up for Thor Ragnarok, YAY AWESOME NEWS! Luther creator is developing a screenplay for the remake to Escape From New York, YAY MEDIOCRE NEWS! The Notebook director is directing Ronda Rousey in a Road House remake, YAY DONT CARE NEWS! Robert Rodriguez to direct and James Cameron to produce Battle Angel adaptation, HOLY FUCKING SHIT NEWS!!!

Been a few weeks since I've written, and oddly enough not much news in movies. I have seen a few though, M. Night's new film The Visit, that was a doozy. Let me start this off with telling everyone the movie can be viewed in 2 ways, it depends on the persons personality. Now some have a twisted dark sense of humor, others have a normal one, I'm the former. Being that I have this sense of humor, this sort of movie was NOT going to be a horror film to me. This movie was hilarious, I've never seen a more awkward attempt at horror. I wont give anything away but the plot, its about 2 kids spending a week with their grandparents and apparently theres a secret the daughter is trying to figure out. Thats it, wont give you anymore, if you have my sense of humor its worth a watch at the very least because it is bloody hysterical!

Tried to watch the new Vacation film, that ended up being a test of my patience. The trailers made it out to be funny, but 30 minutes in and I just felt exhausted trying to watch it, it wasn't entertaining nor funny, 45 minutes in I just gave up. The director of the fourth Die Hard film came out and said he was planning a prequel/sequel for the sixth film, I'm perplexed by this decision, who cares what John McClane did before Nakatomi? I don't so I'm asking a legitimate question, did anybody ask for a fucking prequel to Die Hard? Cant wait though for this Battle Angel movie, I am so glad James Cameron handed the directing duties over to someone else, and not just somebody else but Robert Fucking Rodriguez! I have a glimmer of hope for the future, provided Evangelion 3.33 doesn't fucking get pushed back!


And now a top 5! Comic Book Films.

5. Hellboy (2004)
4. The Punisher (2004)
3. Blade (1998)
2. Constantine (2005)
1. The Avengers (2012)

What are your favorite comic book films?

No comments:

Post a Comment